Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last few pictures of Brag

These are the last few pictures I have of Lynn

and her ride in Georgia. I hope she will send a few more but for now--- The picture above is Lamar, I think....




Lynn and her posse in the picture to the left. Louis, as you may remember-- is the bearded gentleman in the picture.


I plan on blogging some on Lynn's training prior to the big ride across the country so please check back with us to follow her progress. Right now, I hope she gets her ankle and foot swelling checked out-Otherwise, she has said she feels great - so back to training it is-

Also, not directly related to cycling-There may be a few surprises for everyone (including Lynn) on the blog --oh about Late August....I will send an email reminder out to you, the readers--once in a while so I hope you continue to read and enjoy....

No comments: