Thursday, September 25, 2008

day 17 and 18

Sorry I have no info for these days. I think Lynn does not want to bog me with blogging due to the death of my brother- her only messages have been just checking on me - if she left other info- I was oblivious to it and I appreciate her thinking about me and not being concerned with herself or this blog in the midst of this incredible adventure of hers- That just shows what kind of friend Lynn is to me and her other buddies. However, I emailed her tonight to keep the info coming and I will try to keep posting every few days.

You can always go to http://www.pactour.com or

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/lenz2008

which is Len's blog.

Also, Martin emailed out some interesting facts/stats, which I'm sure he won't mind me pasting here also:

"Just for kicks, as of the end of Wed, Sep-24th, Lynn has ridden 100 miles or more 37 times so far this year. Also another 24 rides that were at least a metric century. So far on PacTour, including the 15 mile San Diego beach ride the day before the Tour officially started, she has 19 PacTour rides for an estimated 1997 miles at an avg 17.4 mph pace (slowest was the 107 mile HEAD WIND ride to Ruidoso, NM at 12.9 mph // fastest so far was the 111 mile TAIL WIND ride three days later to Amarillo, TX at 22.6 mph)."

PS thank you coach Dan.

No comments: