Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting ready




Lynn's email tonight said they had a big meeting and the organizers apparently seem to be concerned about the heat as they start out across the desert tomorrow at 6am. She mentioned they are providing socks with ice. I shot a quick email back that said- "Hot Yoga probably prepared you for this- you'll be fine." I'm sure she will be fine but it's not the best way to start out. Pictured is a map they have in the hotel with an agenda and her PAC jersey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO LYNN!!!!

As you are starting your ride this morning I am sitting here in the office wishing I were on my own bike and putting off my work in ACTS. Have a great ride. We are all keeping up with your trip and are wishing you the best.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lynn. Our team is pulling for ya and will be following closely!!! Hope the first day went well. denise and gang